martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

3rd Week Update

This was my third week it has been really hard because I was learning everything with an electric guitar that it's not longer available so, things have changed a little bit I also don't have the same help like I had  in the past two weeks, but I believe I could did it! it's obviously not profesional, perfect or amazing but it's something I've never done and really it's an advance.
This week I played the into to "Nothing else matters" I also have problems with the sound, video, editing, etc so it's not that long, because I was alone, but what really matters it's that I did it!


1 comentario:

  1. Exactly! anything worth doing takes some time to be good, and you have to have the patience to be not so good for a while.
    We say " what really matters" not "what really cares".

    ResponderEliminar