This course has overcome my expectations if you sign up for a course of English sometimes you can get bored with certain themes or activities that are not attractives as only follow one book, especially when you don't have a lot of time to dedicate because you have all the other things for university.
But this time It was more practical not only i have improved my english in my oral skills but also I could practice my writting with the things I want, that I choose. Also having something as a blog makes you get into the new line of development in knowledge by having a more important relationship with tecnology, that sometimes we believe that our career have nothing to see with things like editing videos (that we have no idea about it) but those things are important to knowing them and practice you will never know when you're going to need it.
One of my biggest challenges about this course has been my writing skills because sometimes you stick only to the social networks words and you forget certain things about verbe tenses or how to spell or even how to pronunce it. About the things I don't know before this course there are things like the debate between photography like an art or if its not. i personally believe that It was but when you read certain stand over the theme you could see and actually agree with the other view. I thing i've improved in this part but it's not perfect I need a lot more practice but its not impossible because with all the little articles, entries and opinions that I've done in this time have made me force myself to improve.
One of the activities I have liked the most it's probably the 30 days challenge because it encourages you to take a time daily for do something that will help you in a future or that relax you ( if you don't take it like an assignment) personally I've discovered that I'm not really good with motor skills required to play guitar and although I improved it was really hard, so this course also teaches us not to be so conformist and always say "no, I could not" because you always have to try before give up.
I´m glad you´ve enjoyed the topics as much as I have. Teachers also get bored with text books sometimes!
ResponderEliminarRemember we say "it encourages you" not "it encourages yourself".