Everytime you say: 'I'll do something for adding or change anything in my life' things usually don't work out so well because you suddenly realize you don't have enough time or without notice you postpone it
So this challenge has been a great opportunity for make a stop in the rush of the day and do it without no excuse, it always wasn't easy and maybe far away for making something perfect but if you try so hard eventually you can do it.
More than an assigment I took it like a favor to myself to get out of the daily drama and focus on something else. About my specific challenge I had a lot of troubles since how to pick up a guitar until how to do and editing the video for make the updates.
So to sum up a little bit it was something enriching and relaxing. And maybe not with the same guidelines but I'll try to do another one by my own.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario