I never thought how hard it would be to play an instrument it have a lot of things that I wasn't aware off it.
This week I've learnt about the guitar and how start to play it
For start I have learnt about seven of the principals pieces that a guitar have as:
1. The controls: (specially this guitar) it have four that are: Volume (to adjust the level of sound that you wants); Pickups for determine if you want to have a high - medium or low sound; Tone: it helps to check how dull you want the sound.
2. Neck or Mast of the guitar it depends of the tipe of wood used for making the guitar according to this t would sound different
3.Plugs: for tunning correct the instrument
4.Microtunes for helping to make a clean sound
5. Strings: this guitar have 6 strings and each one have a different texture and thickness that helps improve the sound
6 Frets: some guitars have 22 but this one have 24 the frets allow pressing a string between two of them, there is a musical note.
7. Double microphone: For having a more powerfull sound.
Other important thing about this week was how to plug in the guitar to the amplifier and the special wire that spread the electric pulse of the guitar to the amp I used one of two heads.
Then in the amplifier there are three main buttons : gain more distorted sound (but pleasant to the ear) treble for giving to the sound more clarity (sound equalization) and drive, for distort the sound and give the music and special effects.
I also started to practice this and even try up for the next week lessons but it's not easy. At least not for someone that haves no idea of how to play any instrument...
This is the resume video of the things I was doing and that I have told you i've learnt
Until next week!
This week I've learnt about the guitar and how start to play it
For start I have learnt about seven of the principals pieces that a guitar have as:
1. The controls: (specially this guitar) it have four that are: Volume (to adjust the level of sound that you wants); Pickups for determine if you want to have a high - medium or low sound; Tone: it helps to check how dull you want the sound.
2. Neck or Mast of the guitar it depends of the tipe of wood used for making the guitar according to this t would sound different
3.Plugs: for tunning correct the instrument
4.Microtunes for helping to make a clean sound
5. Strings: this guitar have 6 strings and each one have a different texture and thickness that helps improve the sound
6 Frets: some guitars have 22 but this one have 24 the frets allow pressing a string between two of them, there is a musical note.
7. Double microphone: For having a more powerfull sound.
Other important thing about this week was how to plug in the guitar to the amplifier and the special wire that spread the electric pulse of the guitar to the amp I used one of two heads.
Then in the amplifier there are three main buttons : gain more distorted sound (but pleasant to the ear) treble for giving to the sound more clarity (sound equalization) and drive, for distort the sound and give the music and special effects.
I also started to practice this and even try up for the next week lessons but it's not easy. At least not for someone that haves no idea of how to play any instrument...
This is the resume video of the things I was doing and that I have told you i've learnt
Until next week!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario